Description of tasks:
- You are responsible for maintaining our customer projects
- Together with our product management you have to design and implement new features ranging from UI to backend services
- Of course we use test driven development, it is essential for our industrial setting. One of your main tasks is to maintain tests. On the other side you have to come up with improvements and further develop our test kit. We simulate interfaces, execute load tests on dedicated hardware, implement functional tests to guarantee our contracts with our partners. It is vital for our business and therefore this aspect is one of your main tasks.
- Periodically we update our installations, which has to be planned and implemented by you in accordance with our service team.
- We are customer focused and we constantly improve our products based on their feedback. One of your tasks is to make it possible to extend our products for new requirements.
- You should have a Bsc, Master or equivalent in computer science or mathematics
- Alternatively, you should have 5y+ experience in developing software in an industrial environment (language: C++)
- Good understanding of windows / linux
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Experience with version control systems (preferably git)
- Experience with functional programming techniques is definitely a plus
- German language skills are an advantage
- We search for team players!
- Job with a high level of individual responsibility
- Our working environment is very friendly, we strive to grow together in every aspect
- We value individualism
- We use interesting technologies and improve our technology stack as core part of our work approach
- Work in familiar atmosphere; environment with best work-life-balance
- Distinctive and honest feedback culture
- Long-term perspective and development opportunity
- We would like to work with you ASAP
- Annual gross salary from € 42.000,- EUR depending on qualifications and professional experience
Please send your application to email@example.com.