Scope of work:
- You are responsible for maintaining and extending our continuous integration infrastructure
- You take an active part in our software development process
- One of your main tasks is to model dependencies on module / component level
- You will work on automating our unit / component / integration and load tests
- You are in charge of executing our software releases on a technical level
- You train your future colleagues on topics like version control systems, productivity tools, or details of our continuous integration process
- You will work at our Headquarters in Graz
In our CI team there is lots of room for different activities for you. For example, one activity will be to assist your coworkers in daily problems using our CI infrastructure. You should be able to answer questions concerning git. You should be able to spot potential improvements in our build, in fact it the main aspect of your work will be to optimize our build pipeline and provide rock solid, performant and flexible infrastructure. Here you will work closely with our product and project teams in order to improve the status quo.
On the other hand, you should fulfill an active role during development as a software engineer. You will implement small features for various client projects or product teams, albeit is not the main focus of this job but important as well.
Another field of work is to help during our release process by providing configuration for different versions of our software, performing software releases on a technical level, help our scrum teams performing their work. To a certain degree you have to provide statistics for various metrics to the management.
An ideal candidate would be expert in following technologies:
- Advanced Installer …
If you are proficient in at least one technology, don’t hesitate to contact us.