- You should have a BSc, Master or equivalent in computer science or mathematics
- Alternatively, several years of programming experience in C++ / Java / .NET / Scala
- Good understanding of Windows / Linux
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Experience with version control systems (preferably git)
- Experience with functional programming techniques is definitely a plus
- German language skills are an advantage
- We search for team players!
Here is a list to get a feeling which technologies are in daily use at our company. Should you find yourself in one or ideally several areas, do not hesitate to contact us. (Status 2019/Q1):
- C++ Technologies
- Visual Studio 2017
- Boost 1.69
- Libraries used: Boost 1.69, LibEigen, OpenCV, IPP, QT 5.x
- Code base completely 64 bit
- Scripting languages
- Web technologies
- Software Configuration Management
- Other technologies in use: Matlab 2015b, Advanced Installer etc...
We attach importance to current toolchains and invest in an End2End Continuous Integration scenario. The roles (Build Manager, Release Manager, QA Engineers ... ) help to create product increments of high quality.